Tuesday, August 31, 2010

4th Crow Wing lake










One of my favorite places to visit is our cabin on 4th Crow Wing lake by Nevis MN. We bought the land 10 years ago and we built our own cabin. It is a cabin and not a lake home. It is a natural lake which means we don't have a sandy beach. I like the natural look and spend a considerable amount of time taking pictures. Everything is prettier there. We have a wetland area between the cabin and the lake. We access the dock by a very long boardwalk that my husband spent hours building. I like to take pictures of the boardwalk because there are trees and grass and natural flowers around it. It i especially pretty in the wetlands in the morning. Sunset gives beautiful colors on the horizon and looking down the boardwalk from the cabin offers many beautiful sights at sunset. In futures posts, I will talk about the beauty of nature in this special spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment